Benefit Concert & Wine Tasting
Saturday, April 7, 2012 — 5:30 to 8:30 pm
The Smoki Pueblo Room
(Not a Smoki Museum event)
147 N. Arizona Ave., Prescott, AZ
- AZ Rhythm Connection: African Drumming with Frank Thompson
**Bring your percussion instruments to jam with Frank.**
- Native American-Inspired Flute by Sunny Heartley
- Indigenous Traditions Slide Show with Founder Carla Woody
- Silent Auction of unique fair-trade items from Bali, Mexico, and Peru and other merchandise and services.
- We purchase fair trade items from the Native people with whom we engage in order to help support them and also offer them at events to raise funds to continue our programs.
- In addition to fair trade items available, we wish to acknowledge these businesses and organizations for donating merchandise and services: Carla Woody Fine Art, Chino Valley Family Chiropractic, Marilyn & Al Petrich at Emergence Care, Folk Sessions, Kenosis, Rhonda Hamilton Licensed Massage, Prescott Center for the Arts, Spa Petite, Traveler on the Path, Ida Kendall and Russell Johnson of The Frame & I, David Neely Photography ... with more to come!
Kenosis Spirit Keepers preserves Indigenous wisdom as a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- Spirit Keepers Journeys reconnecting Hopi, Maya and Quechua spiritual leaders;
- Community-building projects in Indigenous villages; and
- Spirit Keeper Series bringing Native teachers to Prescott to share traditions.
Tickets: $25 in advance or $35 at the door limited availability.
Included in your ticket cost is the wine-tasting and concert.
Other beverages and a snack plate will be available for purchase.
Purchase advance tickets online at www.KenosisSpiritKeepers.org/store.html
Buy tickets in person at Adventure Travel, 130 Grove Ave., Prescott, AZ
by Friday, April 6th at 12 noon.
(You may also call them at 928-771-0144.)
For more information about the Benefit Concert & Wine Tasting Event, call 928-778-1058.
Wine-Tasting and Food
A deep bow of thanks to Cindy Heath, LMFT, of Sandcastle Counseling
for donating the wine-tasting and food.
Hopi-Maya Spirit Keepers Journey in Mexico
Photo credit: Darlene Dunning
Mollamarka Children in Peru
Photo credit: Monty DeLozier
Sharing sacred traditions
Photo credit: Jo Elliott
Photos used with permission and copyrighted to individual photographers.
Proceeds support Kenosis Spirit Keepers programs.